Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Call the Pro's
Here at SERVPRO of Auburn/Enumclaw, our team understands that emergencies never wait for a convenient time to occur. A water loss of any kind can lead to severe water damage to your Auburn, WA home or business. The last thing anyone wants to discover is extensive water damage to your floors, walls, ceiling, and other personal belongings that are in your home or business. Fire and water damage can be incredibly stressful situations, which is why our SERVPRO team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to provide you with emergency fire and water damage restoration.
If disaster strikes, give us a call today!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (253) 735-2919
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Auburn / Enumclaw arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.